5/13/08

Kwynne & Dane...

Well this wedding couldnt have gone any better or been more fun... thanks to 

everyone for being so fun and willing to do whatever.. I really look forward to shooting my 
next wedding...

Here is a sneak peak for ya.. Much much more to come....  aren't these two just so cute together and Kwynne looks sooo beautiful..

well i'm going away for awhile, but stayed tuned for more pics of this fabulous wedding to come...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

ec said...

these are freakin' amazing.

i've never seen kwynne look so happy! love them all...

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

These are amazing.My sister Angie (Lybbert) told me to check out your blog and I love your work. Would you be willing to share how you edited the picture with the bride posed to show the back of her dress? It looks amazing. I know photographers like to keep their secrets, but I had to ask...